Excellence to discover: the Soave
Private Tour – Guided tour of 1 Winery
- Meeting at your hotel
- Private car, tour leader Wine Specialist and driver at your disposal for the duration of the tour. Through a scenic route, with stops to take pictures, you can admire vineyards, olive trees and the Lessini Mountains, you will arrive at a historic winery in the Soave area. The territory of Soave extends over the rolling hills east of Verona and is known for producing one of the best known white wines in the world. The hills are mainly made up of volcanic soils that give the wine an unmistakable mineral note, which completes the characteristic fruity and floral scents.
- The guided tour of the winery provides an explanation of the Whole production process of the excellent White Wine: Il Soave, and the guided tasting of the wines produced.
- At the end of the visit to the winery time is available for a walk in the medieval village of Soave, regarded as being among the most beautiful villages in Italy, dominated as it is by the medieval Castle at it’s centre.
Duration: about 4 hours
2 People € 210/person
4 People € 125/person
6 People € 95/person
Organic wine in the Soave lands
Private Tour – Guided tour of 1 certified organic winery
- Meeting at your hotel.
- Private car, tour leader Wine Specialist and driver at your disposal for the duration of the tour. Through a scenic route, where you can admire vineyards and olive trees, you will arrive at a winery that produces organic wines.
- Short walk in the vineyard to immerse yourself in an uncontaminated environment and to understand the philosophy of those who produce organic wines. You will discover the rich flavor of wines from organic vineyards, which retain the defined and full character of the classic wines of the Soave area.
- Guided tour of a certified organic winery where you will have the opportunity to learn the value of organic farming and love for the land and wellbeing. You will discover all the places where the magic of wine begins. In addition to visiting the vineyards and the barrique, you will taste the organic wines of the cellar guided by the wise passion of the producer.
Duration: about 4 hours
2 People € 215/person
4 People € 130/person
6 People € 100/person
ALL TOURS ARE PRIVATE AND INDIVIDUAL
GROUPS PRICES ARE ON REQUEST
For organizational reasons, the itinerary may be modified or reversed without notice. In any case, the visits and the excursions mentioned in the program are guaranteed.
Pick-ups and drop-offs included up to 20 km from Valpolicella.
We ask you to tell us if you have any physical difficulties to allow us to choose the most suitable facilities; or if you have food intolerance or allergies to food / wine.